 Space / 23703
Re: CSS-Broadsword Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 04:44:38 GMT

That ship is pretty cool. Overall, the color scheme is good, though perhaps
a bit too busy, and somewhat uncoordinated. It's nice to see a ship without
complete lateral symmetry (it makes its more realistic), however, I myself
am too anal to forego complete lateral symmetry. :)
You designed the front torpedo tubes very well. Though personally, I would
focus on building systems in the ship not related to personnel.
Also, the structure below the main structure of the vessel adds a nice touch.
I look forward to seeing your future ships.