 Space / 23622
    CSS-Broadsword Cruiser —Ryan Wilhelm
   Hey All- I'm sort of a newbie poster to .space, as I usually hang out in .mecha. Anyway, I am posting for my new model, the CSS-Broadsword cruiser (My friend Curt Tigges says it should be a frigate, but I like cruiser better. oh well) Anyway, check (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: CSS-Broadsword Cruiser —Jordan D. Greer
   That ship is pretty cool. Overall, the color scheme is good, though perhaps a bit too busy, and somewhat uncoordinated. It's nice to see a ship without complete lateral symmetry (it makes its more realistic), however, I myself am too anal to forego (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.space)