 Space / 23616
23615  |  23617
Subject:
Capital Ship II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 12:12:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,

Here's the latest pictures of my developing capital ship.  Featured in the
second row of thumbnails are the airlocks, beginning bridge, beginnning
engines, and beginning doors (I think I got the concept design from one of
Mark Sandlin's ships but I can't remember exactly).  Please let me know what
you think! :-)

Here's the link...

John