 Space / 23515
Re: MB Droid Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 18:45:22 GMT

AC,

Very clever.  The building itself is a little too boxy for me, but I love the
idea and the interior scene.  Do those white pieces on the outside swing open
for delivering droid parts?  Putting the different parts (R2 leg, body, head)
on the top of each bin is great, as are the scenes of people assembling the
droids.

Bruce