 Space / 23502
Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 11:45:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Laswell writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
It would be cool to see a few SIGs popping up.  I, of course, would like to
participate in one, although I only know of one spacer within an hour or two
of my city(Kyle Keppler).  *cough* anybody around Jacksonivlle, FL?  *cough*

    I'd be willing to participate if you can fly me there from Michigan
every month...  ;P

Weellllll.... you could fly to FL every month...or drive to Lansing, there
are lots of Michiganders that are spaceheads.  (To name a few...Trevor
Pruden, Rick Hallman, Jason Spears, Scott Sanburn, Peter Guenther...)

You should come to a meeting some time.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/