 Space / 23498
Re: All your fleebnork are belong to us.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 02:27:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Spencer Fuller writes:
from a poorly translated video game

HAH! A VERY poorly translated game at that! "Somebody set us up the bomb"
"What you say?!" "We get signal" "All your base are belong to us" [...] Hmm,
I wonder when it was made, and what the original language was.

http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/story.shtml

Spencer

Hi.
Matt C.