 Space / 23245
Re: All your fleebnork are belong to us.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:51:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
So this is why it's impossible to get trans neon green scorpions on Bricklink.

Damn you Muffin-Head. Damn you to HECK.

Allister

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
http://www.fleebnork.com/

~Grand Admiral

I concur, but feel it would be more appropriate if, in retribution for his
hideous crimes against humanity, Grand Admiral Sandlin be demoted once more,
and forced to construct a vessel capable of removing the fleebnorks from
this part of space, and relocating them elsewhere (perhaps as a weapon of
war).  His actions constitute a flagrant violation of the FLEEB (Fleebnork
Lego Extermination & Elimination Board) Treaty of 3119, item 11, paragraph
38.  Such actions violate the letter and the spirit of the law, and the
safety of all known space.  The danger posed by the fleeb threat cannot be
understated, and all action must be taken to prevent the twin Fleebnork and
Sea Monkey "evil empires" from infringing on our liberty and freedom.

Ahem.

For such a false charge against the Grand Admiral, and for a scorching case
of fleebness envy, you shall be punished.

Lower than Fleebduty...
you get _CASTLE DUTY!_
Clean them stalls, boy.

Admiral, PCS Division Giddens <><