 Space / 23470
  Re: Classic Space Lunar Explorer

(...) like those you mentioned (two of my old favorites, BTW), but of course with some modern building techniques. The only thing I would consider changing is the color of the trans elements. I don't know if those windshields are available in dark (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic Space Lunar Explorer

(...) Thanks. I agree on the color. I just don't have any of that piece in trans yellow or trans green (are they even made in that color?). I did consider a design using two of this slope: (URL) I do have in trans yellow, but the shape didn't fit (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.space)