 Space / 23253
Re: Just some questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:15:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells writes:
Hi all,

Hi Nathan.

Other people have answered adequately, but I'll toss in my 2 credits.

I been reading .space ever since I joined LUGNET (Dec. 2002), and there are
still some things I can't figure out, like:

What is Spamcake?

It's a power source AND a food(tm).

What is Spiffcraft?

The chosen spacecraft for Spaceman Spiff (as well as the Grand Admiral)

Calvin and Hobbes. Read it. Know it. Love it.

Why the heck is Mark Sandlin referred to as "Grand Admiral"

Because I am the supreme commander of the Lego Space Force.

It's just for fun. You can start signing your posts "Supreme Ruler of Planet
Freem" if you want. :)

And some questions too:

Are there ranks other than "Grand Admiral" (Mark Sandlin) and "Admiral PCS
Division" (Chris Giddens)

There could be. ;)

What do people do to earn these promotions?

They're completely arbitrary. Bribery will get you everywhere.

What's this about Jon Palmer being banished to a so-called "Phantom Zone"?

Because he displeases me. See Superman II for more details.

~Grand Admiral