 Space / 23247
Re: Just some questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:33:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells writes:
Hi all,

I been reading .space ever since I joined LUGNET (Dec. 2002), and there are
still some things I can't figure out, like:

What is Spamcake?
A mystery substance wielding the power cosmic.
Invented by Tom McDonald.  Search for his name and spamcake. (Search is goood)

What is Spiffcraft?
A flyin' craft chock fulla fun (and spamcake).  First built by Mark Sandlin
and derived from the most excellent and dearly missed Calvin and Hobbes strip.

*pause in reverence for Calvin and Hobbes*

Why the heck is Mark Sandlin referred to as "Grand Admiral"

Why do birds suddenly appear? Every time you are near?  It's just a "thing"
ya know?

And some questions too:

Are there ranks other than "Grand Admiral" (Mark Sandlin) and "Admiral PCS
Division" (Chris Giddens)
yes... Fleebnork duty, and Castleboy.  Other ranks are given out due to
service rendered and building skill... It's just a "thing" ya know?

What do people do to earn these promotions?

One word... Doughnuts.

What's this about Jon Palmer being banished to a so-called "Phantom Zone"?

HAHAHA... <evil grin>  Go rent Superman 1 and 2... and then KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
You get that when you don't build... ahem, oh Tim Courney?  look here into
my Phantom Zone projector... will ya? *FFFFZZzzAARK*  ;-)

- Nathan

Lord of the LEGO

Chris <><
Admiral of the PCS