 Space / 23239
23238  |  23240
Subject:
Just some questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 05:39:43 GMT

Hi all,

I been reading .space ever since I joined LUGNET (Dec. 2002), and there are
still some things I can't figure out, like:

What is Spamcake?

What is Spiffcraft?

Why the heck is Mark Sandlin referred to as "Grand Admiral"

And some questions too:

Are there ranks other than "Grand Admiral" (Mark Sandlin) and "Admiral PCS
Division" (Chris Giddens)

What do people do to earn these promotions?

What's this about Jon Palmer being banished to a so-called "Phantom Zone"?

- Nathan

Lord of the LEGO