 Space / 23223
Re: Scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:05:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno writes:
In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink writes:

What would you put for Dr. Who, though?  The Tardis is so small (at least on
the outside) that it would be a blip on that scale.

Click on the 10x tab on the page, and take a look at the very bottom...there's
a couple of things that would be comparable to the Tardis...including a really
cute warrior bug!

Cool.  Although for Dr. Who, I was thinking of things like the Ark oribital
station from one of the early Tom Baker stories.  I don't remember all the
specific names, but I recall a number of stories that involved the Doctor
landing on larger space faring vessels.

...Red Dwarf is another large ship that might be neat to see a comparison
for... Also, the ship from The Black Hole... the list goes on...   Although
I must say, I love that Godzilla was included on this!  :)

-H.