 Space / 23216
Re: Scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:47:58 GMT

Hey, that's way cool!  Fun to crash ships into eachother, make the Stay Puft
Marshmellow Man climb the Empire State Building, etc.

I never reallized the Babylon 5 ships were supposed to be so big.  I always
thought the White Star was more on the scale of the Millenium Falcon rather
than on the scale of the Enterprise.  One lack is that there is no Star
Destroyer or Death Star (either one) for scale.

Bruce