 Space / 23197
  My take on some .space fads

Hi all, Here are some old models I made when various fads swept the .space newsgroup. Uberbike (URL) Uberbike was constructed and piloted by Arnold P. Grumby, though he prefers to be called Uber-Terror. Since his peculiarly small stature prevented (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: My take on some .space fads

(...) Harry Potter meets .space!! (...) This is a clean little design. Using the technic piping for side rails really unifies...I'll wager it makes it a solid little number for swooshing too boot. Cool. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My take on some .space fads

(...) the bikes that I've built thus far. (...) Nifty work Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My take on some .space fads

(...) Thanks! I always like writing funny background stories! (...) LOL! (...) The piping also holds the model together; I can though this thing all the way across the room and it will stay in one piece! Thanks for the compliments! Nathan Lord of (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)