 Space / 23100
Re: unlurk- some stuff i made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:59:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Sorry, didn't see the orignal post.  Don't forget to cross-post to .space.
ok no prob :)

Some of the vehicles look nice, especially the last little ship with the
rotating engines.  The tank gun, with the big chain link thing is also nice.

Thats my favorite too.  The tank was my first *real* MOC.

Critisisms?  Well, all I would say is to try breaking up the long studded
surfaces of wings and bodies with some greeblies or tiles to prevent them
from looking too uniform.

Welcome!

-JHK

Thanks. Its great to get more ideas, but right now my piece inventory is
really low.I have a bricklink order on the way that may remedy that. i
thought some greeblies would look good too.