 Space / 22982
  Minowan concept comes to fruition

Spacers- Check this out ;-) : (URL) looking at the "What's New" at Brickshelf and found this. That cockpit concept definitely works! Now all that's left is to remove that printed TIE frame. The engine on this lil' ship is quite spiffy and I like the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: Minowan concept comes to fruition

(...) I absolutely LOVE how everything tucks in and you end up with a sleek, retro look. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minowan concept comes to fruition

(...) Indeed. I love the job that this guy did on this, especially the cockpit. Very spacey. The orange stripe is great, and the round ring of chrome engines is a nice touch. -JHK (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minowan concept comes to fruition

(...) That's a beautiful canopy design. Actually, I don't mind the TIE print so much, as it's reminding me of the canopy for a B-29 "Superfortress"... not spacey, but I'd like to see that a lot. Does anyone know whether the front wheels turn? It (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minowan concept comes to fruition

(...) I believe the front wheels are from the Flight sets; they appear to be from a dual-wheel piece (that mounts onto here normally: (URL) ); attached to the stud on the side of a white minifig airport control-wand-thingy. Check out (URL) not that, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Minowan concept comes to fruition

(...) ST-spoof scetch "Pigs in Space" from "The Muppet Show" (Captian Link, wasn't it?) With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)