 Space / 22992
Re: Minowan concept comes to fruition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 04:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada writes:

Check this out ;-) :

Just looking at the "What's New" at Brickshelf and found this.  That cockpit
concept definitely works!  Now all that's left is to remove that printed TIE
frame.

That's a beautiful canopy design. Actually, I don't mind the TIE print so
much, as it's reminding me of the canopy for a B-29 "Superfortress"... not
spacey, but I'd like to see that a lot.

Does anyone know whether the front wheels turn? It looks like they don't. Or
is it a wheel type I'm unfamiliar with?

Cheers,
Paul