 Space / 22956
  That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

This guy, Jimmy Park has an insane amount of mini-figs. Several more pics of his have been moderated on brickshelf. Including Stormtroopers. Star Wars (URL) Space (URL) incredible. Its even more impresive then when first sited in this post (URL) I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

Jimmy has either a lot of money, or no home or car. And what's in those photos is small by Jimmy's standards! He has a staggering amount of Castle figs, and this is coming from someone with about a 1000 of those! Mind you, I'm not complaining! I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

(...) Hey Mike, Jimmy's Stormtroopers are also armed, all of them. And they don't have to shout to make them work...:) Jeff (Little Armory Toys, Inc.) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

(...) In the picture it just looked like shadows to me but I'll take your word on it. (...) I think your customs are cool for Star Wars but my elite Blacktron Marines prefer their big honking guns. :-) (Take out an AT-ST with one shot) (...) -Mike (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

(...) Yeah, Jimmy has ordered over 500 blasters from me, so I'd say he has enough to go around. One shot huh? Can't argue with that! : ) Jeff (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

(...) Really? From my count, he's got 696 troopers lined up in Imperial1.jpg (24 wide, 29 deep), which would leave him missing close to 200 blasters. Also, I noticed that a large cluster of them in center left, with two rows extending all the way (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.

Mike, But what good does an army of that size can do if it's not used/poised for battle? Gungan Army (URL) Droid Units (URL) Control Core Silo (URL) & Sons (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)