 Space / 22919
    Re: Starmaster MOC —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) When I first saw this posted, my mind boggled over the complete shift in design the Starmaster took from normal building conventions...and then seeing a folder filed with incongruous pictures of Star Wars figures and scenes, made me start to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starmaster MOC —Travis Kunce
   i've been making space quite prolifically... if you'd like to see some more of my designs, check out the following links. Extraglobal Xpresss (URL) StarCrafters (URL) you enjoy and thanks for the cudos -tk "Jonathan Mizner" <ltwjanson@aol.com> wrote (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)