 Space / 22904
Re: My wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 05:44:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller writes:
Great pic editing.  ...so who's flying the Piranhas anyways, the Adaloids
or some new foe?

I dunno, but it seems to fit the Adaloid pattern of aquatic animals as the
basis of their ships (Manta, Stingray, and the mothership that was sorta
inspired by a jellyfish). I haven't quite made up my mind on who should use
the Piranha.

I get all geeked up when I think about the Dipwads next story.

I know it's been a while since the last one :(

(btw: do you have any pics from the side without the saucer panels?  I'd
love to take a crack at recreating the Piranha in LDraw, but I don't have a
clue about the mystery snot work.)

It's actually pretty basic under the saucers. I'll have to take some pics
and email you when I get a chance.

--Dan