 Space / 23761
Re: My wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 05:09:48 GMT

Hey Mark (Mueller)

For some reason, my emails to you keep getting sent back to me. So I hope
you got my last email about the top fin. Yes, it is a modified airplane fin.

I am not sure how you attached the main laser cannon.

Inside is a 1 X 2 axle brick that fits a Technic axle through it. The barrel
also has an axle hole and I used a 3 long axle with a stud at one end (these
are always dark gray) to connect the barrel to the axle brick.

How is the front landing gear attached to the hull?

The 1 X 2 click hinge bricks are inside, resting on a 1 X 4 brick WIDTHWISE
and two L-shaped bricks. See the 1 X 3 inverted slopes at the bottom, on
each side to stard the upward curve to match the saucer sections? Well, if
you go from back to front, the order is:

1 X 3 slope
2 X 2 inverted slope (attached perpendicular to the 1 X 3's,
L-brick (with the L behind the inverted slope inside)
1 X 4 brick (perpendicular)
1 x 3 slope

So the 1 X 4 and L-bricks create 2 X 3 area for the 1 X 2 click hinge bricks
to connect (and they can only connect on 2 X 2 of that area anyway).

Stacked above the hinge bricks in this order:

Two 2 X 2 bricks
2 X 3 plate
2 X 6 plate (that's where the 1 X 2 axle brick rests),
1 brick space (anything 2 X)
Another plate (anything 2 X)
And then the underside of the plate that makes the cabin (4 X 12 I think)

I hope this helps, otherwise I'll need to take it apart and take some pics.

--Dan