 Space / 22888
22887  |  22889
Subject:
Space Contest Running Late?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:33:43 GMT

Hey Y'all:

Dare I mention it?  We did not have a contest so far this year or have I
missed it?  And I'd like to keep it going to honor Todd, a founder of the
site you are now reading and a huge space enthusiast himself.

Todd's first "Classic Space" contest was held around December.
The second "BTI" contest was held around December-January.
The ill-fated "Ice Planet 2002" contest was held around May-June last year.

By my reckoning, we should actually have had something this last holiday
season for 2002-2003.  Or by another perspective, we are ripe for another
contest soonish.

Opinions?

I offer to be A judge, but not the holder of the contest.  I'd like to
participate as a contestant this time.

-- Hop-Frog