 Space / 22844
  Re: It's done

(...) Really nice work. My favourite feature is the way the greeblies are constrained within boundaries separate from the hull, giving the distinct sense that the ship was covered with actual panels rather than it being made from bricks. Nice (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) Thank you! That was exactly the effect I was trying for. (...) Yeah, although I haven't seen any that don't recently. (...) Yeah, but I thought you guys would like to see the finished version. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)