 Space / 22841
Re: Spice Harvester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts writes:
In lugnet.space, Stefan Garcia writes:
Interesting.  The technic tread-links, really make the model, IMO.  It
wouldn't look as massive without that.  Cool use of the saucer dishes also.

Thank you! The saucer bit was inspired by Mark Sandlin's Neverwhere.

Ah, shucks. I have to say, it's probably my single most popular creation
amongst the .space crowd. Well, either it or the Spiffcraft. It's hard to
say. :)

I like it. The claws and treads look purposeful.

~Grand Admiral