 Space / 22824
Re: Spice Harvester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 00:35:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:

Very cool!  It has a very insect-like feel which is very appropriate.  I
can't count the number times I've reread, with relish, that book.  I've even
read all the following ones.  Now if TLG would really start cranking out the
tan and sand red, then we could really start recreating the vehicles of
Arrakis on a grand scale!

Yeah, we really need sand-color and tan plate bulk packs. I'm looking to build
an ornithopter next, and I'd love to have your input.

Take care,

Soren