 Space / 22817
Re: Spice Harvester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:03:11 GMT

Hey Soren,

Very cool!  It has a very insect-like feel which is very appropriate.  I
can't count the number times I've reread, with relish, that book.  I've even
read all the following ones.  Now if TLG would really start cranking out the
tan and sand red, then we could really start recreating the vehicles of
Arrakis on a grand scale!

Dave