 Space / 22838
  My wallpaper

Greetings! I made myself some wallpaer from various pics I had, old and new. Just something neat to look at. Enjoy... (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: My wallpaper

Hah-hah, my old wallpaper was getting REALLY boring. And it's the right size, too! Jeff Benson jbenso1@towson.edu (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) Hi Dan, Great pic editing. ...so who's flying the Piranhas anyways, the Adaloids or some new foe? I get all geeked up when I think about the Dipwads next story. Mark M. (btw: do you have any pics from the side without the saucer panels? I'd (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) That is really cool. I have been meaning to do something like that myself. It would be cool if more people did stuff like that when showing MOCs. (even if it is just a plain starfield or something) -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) I dunno, but it seems to fit the Adaloid pattern of aquatic animals as the basis of their ships (Manta, Stingray, and the mothership that was sorta inspired by a jellyfish). I haven't quite made up my mind on who should use the Piranha. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) Thanks Dan. That would be swell. (Uber Neeto) Later Mark M. (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) Hey Mark, I tried to email you those pics today but no luck. Email me and I'll email you back: danieljassim@hotmail.com --Dan (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

Hey Mark (Mueller) For some reason, my emails to you keep getting sent back to me. So I hope you got my last email about the top fin. Yes, it is a modified airplane fin. (...) Inside is a 1 X 2 axle brick that fits a Technic axle through it. The (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

Thanks Dan, I'm almost finished with it and I will post it soon. Thanks again, Mark M. (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) Should the 1 x 2 axle brick be in between these two? (...) Thanks, Mark M. (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) Yes. --Dan (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Questions for Dan (was My wallpaper)

Dan, Is there anything behind the trans-orange besides gray bricks? and does the cockpit have a pilot seat of some kind? Thanks again, Mark M. (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Questions for Dan (was My wallpaper)

(...) Actually, the trans orange has white bricks behind (I think a stack of 1 X 2's). That helps brighten up the trans orange. The black Piranha has plain ones while the gray version has corrugated bricks. (...) Nope, because it raises him a bit (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.space)