 Space / 22836
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 08:35:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Benson writes:
Argh.  I'm sorry, can't figure out how to edit my post.

Dan, had a question for you:

In this picture, behind the crewman ... those pieces you're using for, I
assume, a refigerator or freezer ... where did you get them?  I've never
seen that piece before.

Those are from a Spaceport set from several years ago, #6614 Launch Evac 1.
The set is a small fire/rescue-type vehicle and it comes with 2 of those
door pieces.

--Dan