 Space / 22839
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:12:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Benson writes:
Argh.  I'm sorry, can't figure out how to edit my post.

Dan, had a question for you:

In this picture, behind the crewman ... those pieces you're using for, I
assume, a refigerator or freezer ... where did you get them?  I've never
seen that piece before.

Those are from a Spaceport set from several years ago, #6614 Launch Evac 1.
The set is a small fire/rescue-type vehicle and it comes with 2 of those
door pieces.

--Dan

Actually it was part of the Launch Command line, which was Spaceport's
predecessor (and was much better, as its "launch pad" set had a STS orbiter
rather than a ridiculous three-stage shuttle with tiny black wings and no
boosters or fuel tank; Launch Command also had all the cool sets, like
Shuttle Transcon 2).  Close enough, but Launch Command is my favorite Town
theme so I'm a bit anal about it.

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.