 Space / 22828
Re: Dragonstar!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 03:04:52 GMT

Dan,

I just want to say how much I love your stuff.  It's all so big, and
creative, and ...

After moderation...

... and gorgeous!

Note: Close-up detail pics coming soon. Interior construction will begin
after Brickswest. Please stay tuned...

Please forgive me.  When is Brickwest?  I really want to see interior pics!
Also, I do have a question ... how do you build the EXTERIOR, without
building the interior as well?  I don't mean to sound impertinent, it's just
something that strikes me as odd (I am a virgin of large spaceship
construction at the moment).  Wouldn't it be easier to build both exterior
and interior at the same time?

Thanks for your time!

Also -- I REALLY love the Nasal Avenger!!!!

Jeffrey Benson
jbenso1@towson.edu