 Space / 22827
Re: exile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 02:28:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
howD all,
just stopping in

i'm swamped w/ school
but i'm trying to catch up on all the
posts and mocs

be back soon :-)

-paul

Hi!  I know you don't know me (hopefully you will soon enough), but I just
wanted to say that I enjoyed the sliding-door concepts in your Brickshelf
folder!  I'm actually planning on using the basic design repeatedly in a
project of mine, the Okazaki.

I know how you feel about school ... I'm an English major at Towson
University (in Baltimore).  Tons of reading to do, plus a "performance" from
Faustus!  Oy.  Ah well ... end of semester I move, and I'll FINALLY have
enough room to sort, organize, and begin Lego building without having to
pack it all away in my closet every night ... :D

Jeffrey Benson
jbenso1@towson.edu