 Space / 22826
22825  |  22827
Subject:
Custom LEGO TRON Minfigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 02:19:40 GMT

In 2001 on ebay there was an auction of 4 Custom made LEGO Minifigs of TRON.

Here are the images of the minifigs.

TRON:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_3D/tron/personnel/tron.htm

FLYN:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_3D/tron/personnel/flyn.htm

SARK
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_3D/tron/personnel/sark.htm

WARRIOR
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_3D/tron/personnel/warrior.htm

Does anyone know who made these images? or who the highest bidder were for
them?  I believe that the person who made these custom minfigs also
auctioned on ebay around the same time an Alien and Predator custom minifig
and a set of classic monsters minifigs as well (Dracula, Frankenstien,
Mummy, Swamp thing, etc.)  I have images of these as well need to dig them up.

The reason I am asking is two fold.  1) I want to provide poper credit for
these images on my website and 2) I am hoping to get in contact with the
orginal creator to see if he will make me a set. =)

Thanks, AHui
A&M LEGO TRON Sector
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/