 Space / 228
227  |  229
Subject:
Is the 6982 (Explorien Starship ) the biggest spaceship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:25:02 GMT

Is the 6982 (Explorien Starship ) the biggest spaceship?
I know this is a weak question, but is it?

With 652 parts... it must be close?

See it at
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6982

Scott A