 Space / 22768
  Re: It's done

(...) Soren, this is awesome. The canopy really caps it off (no pun intended). You sir are a steely eyed Greeble man. This ship and Paul's Mako are the new school teachers of Greeblienation. A Fleebnork would bust if he started munchin' on the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) Thank you! I'm almost out of good greebly bits now. I'm gonna get a swollen head if you start putting me up there with true masters like Paul. (...) Yeah, I think the yellow goes nicely with PCS colors. And of course the Little Red Cylinder (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) you guys cut it out :-D now i'm gonna get a swelled head ;-) awesome work Soren glad you got it done keep it up -paul (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: It's done

(...) Yeah, but you've earned it. (...) Me too. Took forever to get the canopy, but it was all good in the end. (...) I'll try. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)