 Space / 22735
  Re: USS Okazaki NCC-1960 WIP

Wow, A huge Star Trek Lego ship that big in minifig scale would be really cool (and really challenging!). I look forward to following your progress and let us know as soon as you get some sketches up! Since we're on the subjects of Star Trek ships, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: USS Okazaki NCC-1960 WIP

(...) I'm very much looking forward to those challenges -- I enjoy large scale projects which take time to develop. I'm enlisting help from some friends in California, and in addition to making decals and the such, I'm going to try to get someone to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)