 Space / 22717
  Re: Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw

I've always loved tugs and other spacedock ships...this one definately rates as one of the best I've seen. Aside from the wonderful use of greebs, articulated bit and such, I think what really makes if for me is the sloped & hinged red walls of the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw

Wow, thanks Gil, I must say you are one of the best people around for feedback (and not because you speak so highly of my MOC). The best you've ever seen - wow! I completely understand this connection between the design and modern day machinery but (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)