 Space / 22713
    Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs! —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) SNIP (...) WOW! the dropship rocks! Totally conveys the thick armored super tough ship look. and it looks like it would be fun to fly too. I think it would be cool for the angled supports on either side of the cockpit to be yellow, like double (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs! —Geordan Hankinson
   Thanks Jeff! (...) That would be cool, but there'd be no way my measly yellow tiles collection would stretch that far. :P (...) Definitely, or maybe less armor and way more guns. mmm (...) Yeah they are really useful. The LPT is (...) Again, if I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)