 Space / 22713
  Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!

(...) SNIP (...) WOW! the dropship rocks! Totally conveys the thick armored super tough ship look. and it looks like it would be fun to fly too. I think it would be cool for the angled supports on either side of the cockpit to be yellow, like double (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!

Thanks Jeff! (...) That would be cool, but there'd be no way my measly yellow tiles collection would stretch that far. :P (...) Definitely, or maybe less armor and way more guns. mmm (...) Yeah they are really useful. The LPT is (...) Again, if I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)