 Space / 22682
    Re: Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw —Chris Giddens
   Zac, This is an exceptional MOC. You did a great job with the detailing of tools and thrusters while at the same time keeping it clean. (the thruster packs on the sides are really neato). Best thing is the clean color lines. Makes me think of old (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw —Zac Soden
   (...) Hi there, Chris, I'm quite flattered that you like it. The tools took a few goes to get right, however the thrusters took their current shape almost immediately. I suppose that's the beauty of a detailed sketch before construction :) Whilst (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)