 Space / 22656
  Re: New Fad? Multi-Level Moonbase

Hi Folks- Let me begin by saying that I'm a moonbase novice. I've yet to create a module, so feel free to disregard the following comments until you feel that I've been around the block enough... However, one of the limitations of the Moonbase (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Fad? Multi-Level Moonbase

(...) I agree with Fred's sentiments on this. I have thought about building more modules myself, but time is not likely to allow more than one more out of me before BrickFest. My concept for my next one will allow for at least three levels, maybe (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Fad? Multi-Level Moonbase

(...) HA! Saw these in a MichLUG meeting gallery: (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

"Stickboy" <f_trayers@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCzMIx.Dxs@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) designers (...) There is also the possibilities of using multiple large, gray baseplates, like 1 x 2 and 2 x 2. I had plans of doing a 1 x 2 monorail (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Fad? Multi-Level Moonbase

(...) Even though I'm even more of a moonbase novice than you are (especially since I don't have an active project right now), but I figured I'd toss in my two-credits-worth anyway. I think you've got a great idea. I've got an even crazier (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)