 Space / 22587
  Re: 6974 Delta-4 Space Center

Hi Dave, this is a great model you dreamed of. Sometimes I also dream of finding a misb LEGOLAND classic space set somewhere in a toyshop. It's always a BIG set. I just can't remember how it looked like when I wake up. Guess it must be the same one (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 6974 Delta-4 Space Center

(...) I have recurring dreams of going to a toy store and finding dozens of obscure, old sets that I'd never seen before. They are frequently the same sets in recurring dreams, so next time I have this dream I'll try sketching them out the next (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)