 Space / 2258
  Re: UFO scans?

(...) suspicions are confirmed. There is alien life! The alien leader with his Cyborg force will try to rule the interstellar world...." The interstellar world? Setting our sights a bit low, are we? ;) best Lindsay (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UFO scans?

What can I say? I think that I copied this blurb from the box of 6979. (...) galaxy, (...) Cyborg (...) Setting (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UFO scans?

(...) Eek, I wasn't implying that you made up such a silly oxymoron! I was referring to its origin on the set box. I have a few of these, and it never ceases to make me chuckle. Yes, I'm easily amused. ;) Great fig scans, btw! best Lindsay (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.space)