 Space / 2262
Re: UFO scans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:40:11 GMT

Paul Ferguson thus wrote:

What can I say?  I think that I copied this blurb from the
box of 6979.

Eek, I wasn't implying that you made up such a silly oxymoron!  I was referring
to its origin on the set box.  I have a few of these, and it never ceases to
make me chuckle.  Yes, I'm easily amused.  ;)

Great fig scans, btw!

best

Lindsay