 Space / 2258
Re: UFO scans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 23:31:05 GMT

Paul Ferguson wrote:

All of the UFO figs are shown both with and without helmet/armor
at my minifig reference site.

Main page is at http://home.att.net/~locker99

UFO page is http://home.att.net/~locker99/ufo/ufo_main.htm

I always found that description to be interesting:  "After searching the galaxy,
suspicions are confirmed. There is alien life! The alien leader with his Cyborg
force will try to rule the interstellar world...." The interstellar world?  Setting
our sights a bit low, are we?  ;)

best

Lindsay