 Space / 22497
Re: Dark Eagle Transaerospace Fighter MK II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:14:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada writes:
This was my first time visiting your site.  I like the overall design of the
Dark Eagle.  It emits a very stealthly essence.

Thanks! I used to have "stealth" in the title somewhere, but I guess I
forgot to put it this time, lol.

I would have to agree with Gil that the trans neon green takes away from the >sharpness of the craft.  I do realize that it may be a part of your general >color scheme, but maybe there is a way of making it more subtle.

I can see how it would take away from it's sharpness... I'll probably take
some of the trans-neon-green off.

Keep up the great work!

:-D

ciao&salaam