 Space / 22207
22206  |  22208
Subject:
Dark Eagle Transaerospace Fighter MK II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:51:27 GMT

Since many people who have viewed my website liked the Dark Eagle, I decided
to improve the old version. Here is the result:

http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/starforcedetaf.htm

The Dark Eagle has proven to be one of the best transaerospace fighters ever
made by Starforce. Despite that, however, it is somewhat aged and cannot
fight well against the newest fighters made by our enemies. Because of this,
the Transaerospace Forces undertook a project to update the Dark Eagle. Now
it is equipped with 6 LRMs, 2 J-Beam SCs, and two plasma cannons. In
addition to this, its acceleration was increased up to 70 Gs. Standard
components include a SIF (Structural Integrity Field), and an IDF (Inertial
Dampening Field). Its maximum speed is Mach 35 in a vacuum and Mach 17 in
the atmosphere.

LMKWYT, please!

Curt Tigges
www.commandercurt.net