 Space / 22496
Re: Dark Eagle Transaerospace Fighter MK II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:18:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Looks like this is the season for upgrades!  Nice improvements Curt...a more
streamlined design to be certain.

Thanks... I would hope that it is more streamlined. :)

My only critique would perhaps be the use of trans-green.  The shape is nice
by itself...the trans-green I find draws your eye away from it.

I didn't notice this before, but once I looked at it again I saw how it
could be distracting.

Still really like that tilting nose piece.

The design actually came from a LEGO Xtreme Team set.

Thanks for your comments!

Curt Tigges
Home: www.commandercurt.net
AtlantiSearch: www.commandercurt.net/atlantis
LEGO: www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB

P.S. Sorry I'm so late with these replies... I wanted to reply earlier, but
a combination of distractions, busyness, and forgetfulness interfered.