 Space / 22441
    1000 steine 3rd place winner... —Gil Shaw
   This is cool. Fred Herrmann won the first place for his superb space city as has been posted about, but the third place winner is also well worth a .spacer's look....sort of a Dune/Stargate scenario by Thomas Bendt. My German is so atrocious, I (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 1000 steine 3rd place winner... —Andrew Saada
   (...) <> Yes, there are some cool sci-fi structures. Bionicle blades as doors is very innovative, and I think they work well as "radar" sensors on the landing pad, which I also really like. The details of the Egyptian-esque "paintings", particularly (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)