 Space / 22441
22440  |  22442
Subject:
1000 steine 3rd place winner...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:29:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is cool.  Fred Herrmann won the first place for his superb space city
as has been posted about, but the third place winner is also well worth a
.spacer's look....sort of a Dune/Stargate scenario by Thomas Bendt.  My
German is so atrocious, I won't even begin to try and give an accurate
account of the storyline.

Some excellent sci-fi structures....the Bionicle blades as doors, the
robotic assembly line etc.  I really like the landing pad...looks like Bespin.

Anyway, the link:

http://www.1000steine.de/iscc/iscc2/entries/014/picture.pl?search=01&header=nr&method=exact

Cheers,
-G