 Space / 22440
22439  |  22441
Subject:
Observatory - revised
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:39:17 GMT

Hi all!

I am almost done ldrawing the revised version of my observatory.
For now there is a render of the telescope:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Observatory/Observatory2/telescope
.jpg
And another teaser:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Observatory/Observatory2/mbo-tease
.jpg

Jaco

Have you considered moon-basing this?  It would make a very cool module! • I
suppose you'd have to make it air tight and add corridor/airlocks to it, • but
it would definitely work well.